Treptow, Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn “Jackie” E. Treptow went to be with the Lord at age 86 on June 3, 2017 in Plano TX. She was the daughter of late Eva & Ralph Ehresman of Monitor, Indiana. She is survived by her son, Max Treptow; son, Ben Treptow and wife, Sandee and their daughter, Heather Treptow; brother, Gary Ehresman and wife, Diana and their son, Chris Ehresman, and wife, Shae and great niece, Eleanor; Daughter- in- Law, MariEllen Treptow and grandchildren, Jessica Babich and her husband Bojan, Sarah Reeves and her husband Johnny and great grandchild, Brody Reeves; and father of her children, Paul W. Treptow, Jr. She was preceded in death by her parents and son, Paul Treptow, III. She lived in Kingsville, Austin and Carrollton Texas most of her adult life. Graduated Suma Cum Laude in Education from Texas A&I University Kingsville TX. She was active and had held Secretary to the Pastor/ Administrative positions at First Presbyterian Church in Kingsville and Austin TX. For many years she taught and was Principal of Episcopal Day School Kingsville, TX. She was a Hospice volunteer and counselor in Lafayette IN. A celebration of her life will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, family is suggesting to make a donation to National Association for Home Care & Hospice. http://www.nahc.org Arrangements are under the direction of ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road Dallas, Texas 75252 214-306-6700
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form