Helfinstine, Diana K.
Diana Kay Helfinstine was born on June 28, 1961 in Denver, Colorado to Sandra Brownell and John Lazaroff. She passed away on January 31, 2018 in her home in Dallas, Texas at 56 years old. Diana grew up in Garland, Texas, raised with her brothers Jason and Jeff, and graduated from South Garland High School and then Stephen F. Austin University with a dual degree in Marketing and Communications. Diana had an extremely successful career working as a customer experience and operations executive for several companies including Anderson Consulting, PageMart, Caremark, Telerx, and most recently Essilor. Diana spent several years in Philadelphia before moving back to Dallas to be closer to family. Diana was a loving mother to her two daughters, a hard worker, wine connoisseur, world traveler, and full of grace to the end. Diana is preceded in death by her father, John. She is survived by her mother Sandra and husband, Randy; daughter, Rachel and husband, Josh; daughter, Ashley and husband, Andy; brother, Jason and his spouse, Mandy, along with their children, Ryan and Layne; and brother, Jeff and wife, Abbey, along with their children, Cash and Remi. The Celebration of Life service will be held at ARIA Memorial Chapel located at 19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252 on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM with Rev. Paul Cervantes Officiating. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you consider making a donation in Diana’s name to either the National Breast Cancer Foundation or Metavivor, both of which were especially important causes to her. Arrangements are under the direction of ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road Dallas, Texas 75252 214-306-6700
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form