Rita Rose Reifeiss Nall, born May 19, 1921 in St. Louis, MO, passed away July 19, 2013. Rita was preceded in death by her beloved husband, William Merritt Nall. She is survived by her five children, son William Merritt Nall, Jr. (Rose Mary), daughters Mary Ann Dunmire, Elizabeth Lobdell (Alan), Susan Sherman (Robert), Patricia Moncus David (Les), 14 grandchildren and 22 great grandchildren, all of whom will greatly miss their Nana. Rita grew up in St. Louis, moving to Texas with her family in 1970. She loved to travel, visiting all 50 states with Bill. Rita was most proud of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Rita retired from Eastfield Community College, then went on to volunteer with numerous organizations and her church. Rita never met a stranger and she always reached out to her many good friends. She was a loving and generous person, ever ready with a smile and helping hand. One of her many loving qualities was how she made everyone feel welcome. Services will be held at St. Michael’s Catholic Church on August 31st at 1:30 PM. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Catholic Charities of Dallas or the Humane Society of Dallas County. Arrangements are under the direction of ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252, 214-306-6700.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form