Lloyd, Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Lloyd was born on December 1, 1962, in Harlow, England, and passed away on November 9, 2020, receiving tender loving care from doctors and nurses at Medical City Dallas, Texas.
He is survived by Helen Lyles, Companion; Brenda Lloyd, Mother; Desmond and Denise Lloyd brother and wife; Derek Lloyd and Naomi Goolsbie, brother and his companion; George Lloyd, Brother; 5 nieces, 1 nephew, 3 great nieces and 1 great nephew.
He is preceded in death by his father, William Lloyd, and sister Gillian Lloyd.
Jonathan was a graduate of J.J. Pearce High School. He received an Associate Degree in Accounting at El Centro College, Dallas, Texas.
He was a dedicated employee of Aloe Vera of America as an Inventory Specialist for 28 years.
A Memorial Service for Jonathan will be held on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 2pm located at Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75252.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference