Easterling, James Michael
James Michael Easterling, 37, died at home on Friday, February 19, 2021.
Born June 19, 1983 in Thibodaux, Louisiana and lived in Dallas, Texas where he worked for B&H Engineers as a mechanical engineer with his primary focus being major U.S. defense contractor, Raytheon.
James Michael is survived by his parents Clinton and Patricia of Humble, TX, sisters: Amanda (Brian) Robey of Plano, TX; Carrie (Josh) Parker of Flower Mound TX, Blaine Easterling of Humble, TX and Caitlin (JP) Berney of Arlington, TX. He is also survived by his nieces and nephews: Riley and Parker Robey, Gavin and Hayden Parker and Chandler Berney. James was preceded in death by his grandparents Bracey and Hazel Easterling and Bill and Trudy Carr all of Laurel, MS.
A celebration of life is being planned for the near future in Humble, TX.
A GoFundMe has been set up in his memory. All donations received will be used to purchase and donate LEGO sets to local children’s hospitals and organizations; such as, The Astros Foundation; which were dear to his heart.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference