Mann, Sydney Tipping
Sydney was born in Dallas, Texas, but her early years were spent in Canton & Lindale, Texas and Los Angeles, California. She was very active in her youth group at the First United Methodist Church of Canton where she raised money through the church to participate in mission trips to Juarez, Mexico and Guatemala. In more recent years she attended the First United Methodist Church in Lindale. Sydney graduated from Lindale High School, and attended college in both Tyler, Texas and Dallas and spent the last several years living in Dallas.
Sydney loved to travel and had visited many states and several foreign countries, but her favorite was Oslo, Norway. She loved dogs, fancy foods and fashion, and never saw a Burberry she didn’t like. She was funny, kind-hearted, and madly loved by her family. Sydney’s faith gave her great comfort and she valued her personal relationship with God through all things.
Sydney is survived by her mom and dad, Bill and Chris Mann of Dallas, Texas, her brother and sister-in-law, Mike & Maureen Mann of Dallas, and her sister and brother-in-law Cara & Scott Prentice of Plano, Texas. She also had many aunts, uncles, and cousins in both Texas and Pennsylvania who miss her dearly.
Sydney will be missed by all who knew her.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference