Rubalcado, Jessie (Alcala)
Mary Jessie Rubalcado of Carrollton, Texas passed away peacefully on Friday, February 26,2021.
She was born in Dallas, Texas on February 20,1941 to Blas & Rosa Alcala.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Chano Rubalcado III; her father, Blas Alcala; her mother, Rosa Alcala; her brother, Mike Alcala; and her sisters, Erlinda and Carmen Alcala.
She is survived by her sister Lupe Cisneros & husband, Louie; her brother, Arthur Alcala; Rita & Abel Juarez; her longtime good friend, Ray Strickland; and numerous nieces & nephews.
Visitation will be Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 2:00pm-4:00pm at Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Homes, 1820 N Belt Line Rd., Irving, TX 75061.
Funeral Service will begin at 10:00am on Friday, March 19, 2021 at Aria Cremation Service & Funeral Homes, 1820 N Belt Line Rd., Irving, TX 75061.
Burial will be at Dallas Ft Worth National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference