Bleuler, Jack Haskins
Jack Haskins Bleuler, 97, died April 1, 2021 peacefully at home surrounded by family. Jack was born in Tulsa, OK on August 27, 1923 where he grew up and graduated from Tulsa Central High School in 1941 and soon after joined the Air Force. Jack was a veteran of WWII and he served in the 5th Air Force, 38th Bomb Group, as a Tail Gunner in a B-25 Bomber. He flew forty-three combat missions in New Guinea and the Philippines in the South Pacific.
After WWII, Jack enrolled at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) where he earned his B.B.A. degree and was active in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE) Fraternity. After graduation he was hired by Mobil Oil Corporation where he was employed for 43 years in Dallas, Midland, Houston, and New York with their Human Resources department. Jack was a long-time member of Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church. He was preceded in death by his daughter Nanci Jo in 1975 and his first wife Dollie of 47 years in 1977. He is survived by his current wife of 22 years Georgene, son Jack Bleuler Jr., daughter Judith Bodson and her husband Bruce, and granddaughter Meghan Koka and her husband Vijay. Jack is also survived by a very warm, loving, and talented extended family including Wesley, Owen, Wendy, and Liza with their spouses and children.
A memorial service will be held at Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church at a later date. Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army at https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/ways-to-give/ or the charity of your choice.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference