Henderson, Sharon Marie
Sharon Marie Henderson, 50, passed away at Methodist Dallas Medical Center on Sunday 4/11/2021.
She was born on 6/23/1970 in Grand Prairie and lived in Irving. Sharon was a member of Meadowbrook Baptist Church and Faith Temple Baptist Church in Irving.
Survivors include, Husband Steve Henderson, Daughters April Michelle and Sara Jean Henderson, Grandsons Samuel Edward and Blaine Lee of Irving. Sister Linda Van Camp of Irving, Samantha Frazier of Fort Worth and Brother Brian Farine of Hurst as well as numerous nieces and nephews that Sharon loved so dearly. Sharon was preceded in death by her Mother and Father, Alice and Samuel “Sammy” Farine of Irving. as well as numerous nieces and nephews that Sharon loved so dearly.
Viewing/Visitation will be held at ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home at 1820 N. Belt Line Road from 4:00 to 7:00 P.M. on 4/20/2021. A Memorial Service will be held at location and time to be announced at a later date. Relatives and friends are welcome.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Services and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road Irving , Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference