Mildred Weiher, born February 25, 1925 passed away at her home in Mesquite on Saturday, May 22, 2021. She is preceded in death by her husband, Thomas Weiher, and daughters Mary Ann and Cecelia. Those left to cherish her memory include her sons, Thomas, Severen and John; daughters, Mary and Rose; 14 grandchildren; 19 great grandchildren. Inurnment will be held at the start of fall at Holy Hill Parish in Wisconsin. Her zest for life and love of Trains and all things Mickey Mouse will be remembered by all. She will always be in our hearts and on our minds.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference