Humphreys, Roger Andrew
Roger Humphreys, age 72 of Allen, TX, passed away on June 9, 2021. He was born on October 17, 1948 in Del Rio, TX.
He married Cathy Hutto in 1969 at 1:00am in Mexico. That about says it for their whole life: wild and crazy.
Before retirement, Roger worked at South Western Bell, as a cable locator and was currently employed by Doug and Larry Bina as a driver.
He had a passion for people, telling stories and his grandson Hendrix, and all children.
Roger was a loving husband, father, son and friend and will be greatly remembered by all that knew him.
He was preceded in death by his parents, George and Irene Humphreys; son Brandon Humphreys; 3 sisters and 1 brother.
Cherishing his memory are his wife of 52 years, Cathy Humphreys; grandson Hendrix, mother Chrissy, 2 nieces, and 4 nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference