Hernandez, Gilbert Rinaldy
Gilbert Hernandez of Plano, Texas passed away on Sunday, June 27, 2021 at the age of 38.
The day we lost you our whole world changed. My boys lost their daddy, and me, my best friend. I can’t begin to describe the hurt and void we feel inside. Words can’t express just how much you mean to us.
Our boys have been reminiscing of all the fun things you three did together and the wonderful times we shared as a family.
Nathan sent you a message the morning you passed, and he’s so sad you never got to read it. He wishes he could play with you just one more time.
Ryan keeps asking when he’ll be old, he’s waiting for the day that he can see you again.
You were the best dad in the world and the boys adored you. I thank you for them, and promise I will keep your memory alive. I will do all I can to raise them as we both wanted. Your love for us was known and felt, and it’ll live on forever. You were a blessing to us and you are still. Even though you’re gone, we’re still a team. I know you’ll be watching over us from heaven, until the day we are all together again.
The family will be having a visitation for Gilbert at Aria Funeral Home located at 19310 Preston Rd., Dallas, TX 75252 on Friday, July 2, 2021 from 5pm-7pm.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference