Najdeh was born on February 4, 1958 to Simon and Ciatel Pariai. He passed away on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. He was the loving husband to his wife Nazi and father to Gerrick and Patrick and grandchildren, Diana, Mariah and Marco. He is also survived by his two brothers, Sarkis Markarian and Shahn Markarian and many loving cousins, nieces and nephews. Najdeh lived a life of love, kindness and compassion. He valued and respected the lives of all beings. His sense of humor, honesty and integrity were a hallmark of his existence. Najdeh was a gentle soul which was evident not only with his children but all children. When he wasn’t working or spending time with his family you would find him on the soccer field with teammates or with the neighborhood kids. The world is a sadder place without him.
Funeral services will take place on Saturday July 3, 2021 at the Aria Funeral home located at 1820 N Belt Line Rd, Irving Texas. Visitation will be from 1-3 pm. There will be a service at 2:00 pm.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference