MULLINS, BEVERLY J.
Early Thursday morning on June 24, 2021, the world became a little less colorful, as Beverly Jones Mullins of Yantis, Texas, beloved sister, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, passed away peacefully in her sleep, surrounded by her loving family and devoted friends. Beverly was brought up by her grandparents Elvie and Bessie “Papa & Momma”Jones. She spent most of her younger life in Pleasant Grove, Texas. She was one of eight sisters! She is survived by her four children; Danny and Desiree Duke Jr., Michael and Pauline Duke, Billy Ray “Bubba” and Chrissy Mullins, Simona Rose “Sissy” Mullins, and sisters; Patricia, Phyllis, Becky, and Tawana, and nine beautiful grandchildren; Micheal, B.J., Johnny Ray, Nathan, Chelsea, Bridgette, Mackenzie, Danny III, Kaitland, and seven great-grandchildren. Beverly was preceded in death by sisters; Reni, Barbara, and Darla, and grandparents; Papa and Momma…they are all now rejoicing in Heaven together! Beverly better known as “Memaw” spent the best of her years on the lake or in the country in East Texas with her partner Sharon Lambeth “Boots” surrounded by family and friends. She was a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. Beverly was honest and feisty, but was a compassionate woman, who loved her family more than anyone has ever loved before. If there was one thing to say about Memaw it would be this…”She Loved A Lot In Her Time”. Forever In Our Hearts…… You are already missed!
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference