MARTINEZ SERAFIN, PRISCILLA
Pinales, Priscila Martinez Serafin went to be with Jehovah on July 9, 2021. She was born in Dallas, Texas to Leopaldo and Betty Pinales. She was a loving Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt and Grandmother. Priscilla is survived by her Children, Aaron, Matthew, and Amber Serafin, and Mother Betty Pinales, Sister Veronica Mendiola and husband Porfirio, Brother Leo Jr. Pinales and wife Dora, Nieces and Nephews Justin, Adam, Emilie, and Leah. Grandchildren Teddy, Scarlet, and Nugget. She will be missed to those who knew her, always loved and never alone.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
(972) 607- 4400
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference