RENFRO, MARGIE L.
Margie Lynn Raney-Renfro left this earthly realm on July 4, 2021, after a short but intense battle with End-Stage Liver Disease. She was 57 years old. It would be wrong to say that Lynn lost her battle because she never stopped fighting. No matter how sick she was, she was always determined. When anyone else would have broken, Lynn stayed strong. Through her, we know what resilience and perseverance truly look like. There was no quit in Lynn. Just because she is no longer here, it doesn’t mean she lost her fight. Lynn is survived by her husband Gary Carroll Renfro and their daughter Shelby Lyn Raney. They invite you to join them for a memorial service at Aria Funeral Home on Wednesday August 18th at 11 am. All are welcome. Her ashes will be scattered at a future date.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference