EAGLEN, CECELIA H.
Cecelia Eaglen, beloved wife, and mother passed away August 1, 2021, at her home in Coppell, Texas. She was 75-years old. Ms. Eaglen was born Cecelia Hudson on September 30, 1945, in Hollis, Oklahoma to parents John W. Hudson and Norma Hudson. Cecelia was a member of the “Sandie Steppers” Drill Team and graduated from Amarillo High School in 1964. She married Howard R. Eaglen in Amarillo, Texas in October 1968. She lived in Brooklyn, New York and Jacksonville, Florida while Howard was serving in the United States Navy, with both eventually relocating to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Cecelia worked as a Customer Service Representative for nearly twenty years before retiring in 2005. She was an active member at St. John the Apostle Parish in Richland Hills for nearly forty-years, serving as a volunteer, being an active member in a small group and singing Choir during weekly mass. Cecelia had a true servant’s heart and derived pleasure from giving to others. She was a huge fan of the British Invasion groups of the 1960’s with her favorite being The Beatles. She passed on her love for music to her children. She loved her dogs including Zachary, Nala, Emmitt, Baxter, and Elle. Cecelia was preceded in death by her parents and her husband. She is survived by her brother, J. Michael Hudson and his wife, Melinda Baskin Hudson, both of St. Michael’s, Maryland; her son, John Evans Eaglen of Addison, and her daughter, Mary Robin Eaglen of Irving. A memorial mass where family and friends will share laughter and tears will be held at St. John the Apostle Parish (7341 Glenview Drive) on Saturday, October 30 at 10:30 a.m.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference