Kirksey-Edwards, Connie Ann
Connie Kirksey-Edwards, a native of Mobile, AL and a current resident of Dallas, TX was born December 26, 1966 in Mobile, AL to the late Quillar Kirksey III and Lillie (Portis) Kirksey. She passed away on September 16, 2021 with her family by her side.
Connie was a very loving Wife, Momma, Nana and Friend. Connie was the family prankster and could mostly be found laughing or joking. She was also the family Historian and Resident Health Guru. She was always sharing information with family and friends and trying something new. She will be greatly missed.
She is preceded in death by her father Quillar Kirksey III.
She leaves to cherish her memory a husband Kenneth Edwards, two beautiful daughters Aminah (Femi) Edwards, Anikka Edwards, two grandchildren Malachi Wilson & Maddison Edwards. A Loving Mother Lillie Kirksey; two siblings Quillar Yohonna Kirksey III, Coretta Kirksey, An Honorary Sister Tracy Hunter, two nieces A’kilah Malone, Kayla Malone, three nephews Z’aire Jackson, Antwain Malone Jr, Alston Malone. And a host of other family and friends.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference