Hisle, William "Bill" Carl
William (Bill) Hisle, age 85, of Plano, Texas passed away at home surrounded by family, September 18, 2021. Bill was born in Wheeling, West Virginia to Will and Regina Hisle. The family moved to Texas when Bill was twelve where his dad ran a restaurant.
After graduating from IBM’s computer programming school, Bill went on to study at LSU. During his time in Louisiana, he wrote computer programs for the State designed to convert paper records to electronic records. He traversed the state of Louisiana collecting Cajun recipes and fishing at every chance.
Bill moved back to East Texas to convert a bank from manual accounting to computer accounting. While there, he met and later married Sharon Musick. Bill then went into printing sales and they moved to the DFW area and raised a family in Plano. Shortly after moving to Plano, Bill started his own printing brokerage business. He was an avid golfer, competitive in Fantasy Football, loved Texas Hold ‘em poker, and was known to all for his passion for cooking Cajun food.
Bill is survived by his wife Sharon, son Carl and wife Trish, son Scott and wife Michelle, son Neal and wife Rachel, and his daughter Melissa and husband Justin. Bill was preceded in death by his son Jack and his sister Jean. He was a proud Papa to his twelve grandchildren and many great grandchildren.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference