CHAPMAN, MARTHA J.
Martha Jo Chapman Born June 26, 1942, to Dorothy and Joe Chambers. She passed from complications of COVID19 early Thursday morning on September 16th. She is survived by her twin sister, four children, eight grandchildren and two great grandchildren. She will be remembered for her loving nature, her empathy, and her occasional endearing stubbornness. She lived for her family and leaves a big hole in all our hearts. She had a smile that would brighten any room. She was a woman of faith and 39 years sober. She was very involved in the program. She always gave back…from volunteering at her church or taking calls at all hours of the day or night from her sponsee’s, to donating at the local food bank and SPCA . She was a warrior, momma bear, lioness, trail blazer, activist, mentor, cheer leader, sponsor, and loyal friend. Her light burned so bright, and she will live on in our hearts forever. She was much loved and will be missed by all who knew her. Memorial Service will be held at two-o’clock on Saturday, October 2nd at the Grapevine Concourse Event Center located at 3800 Fairway Dr. In lieu of flowers, please donate in Martha’s honor, to your local food bank and/or SPCA.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
(972) 607- 4400
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference