Taylor, Brenda Lynn
Brenda Lynn Taylor, 59, died in Plano Texas on Friday, September 24, 2021.
Born on February 3, 1962, in Amarillo, Texas. Over the years Brenda resided in Virginia, Colorado, Waco, Carrollton, and Plano. She was a Business Analyst for several large tech firms including Thomason Reuters for 10+ years. Brenda obtained her MBA from the University of Phoenix and her Bachelor’s in Accounting from Baylor University. In addition, she was a licensed professional counselor having received her certification from the Grand Canyon University.
Brenda was an active church member and enjoyed theological studies. She assisted the church in their accounting department and provided financial guidance to several of its parishioners. In Brenda’s spare time she traveled, liked to read, kept journals, sought to expand her knowledge on finances and was fond of visiting friends and family.
Survivors include: her father, Wesley Dean Taylor of Amarillo, Texas; Brothers, Steven Wayne Taylor of Edinburg, Texas and Russell Dean Taylor and his wife Dominique of Irving, Texas; Brenda also has a niece, nephews, and several cousins.
Brenda is preceded in death by her mother (Carolyn Russell Taylor) and younger brother (Robert Allan Taylor).
At Brenda’s request, there will be no funeral or memorial service. Instead, we ask that friends and loved one’s remember her in their thoughts and prayers knowing she is smiling down on us.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference