Reveles, Feliz Guadalupe
Our beloved Feliz Guadalupe Reveles, 68 years old, passed away in Carrollton TX on Wednesday October 20, 2021.
She was born on October 6th, 1953 in Piedra Negras, Coahuila, Mexico. She moved to Carrollton TX in 1972, where she later married the love of her life, Jose J. Reveles on September 24th, 1975. Feliz Guadalupe Reveles is preceded in death by her husband Jose J. Reveles, her parents Reynaldo and Felipa Morales, and brother Victor Morales. She is survived by her siblings, Ofilia Laureano, Flora Mayorga, Azucena Morales, Roberto Morales, Hermilo Morales, Roque Morales, Reynaldo Morales, Eufemiano Morales, Gerardo Morales, Jesus Morales.
Her loving children, daughter Lorena Trejo Gomez and spouse Daniel Trejo Gomez, son Robert Reveles and spouse Victor Mozqueda Jr., daughter Luisanna Reveles and spouse Andres Gonzalez, daughter Lupita Reveles and spouse Walter Hernandez, son Alfredo Reveles and spouse Meagan Reveles, daughter Denise Cruz and spouse Cesar Sotelo.
Grandchildren Carlos Cruz, Edwin Cruz Jr., Kayla Cruz, Joseph Cruz, Alina Cruz, Lizbeth Alvarez, Andrea Gonzalez, Lynnette Hernandez, Lauren Hernandez, Lilah Hernandez, Cadin Reveles, Noah Reveles.
Great grandchildren Isabella Sotelo and Aiden Sotelo.
Services will be held at 3:00PM – 6:00PM, prayer service from 4:00PM – 4:45PM, Monday October 25th 2021, at ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home, 19310 Preston Rd. Dallas TX 75252.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference