Carla Gayle Ford
Carla Gayle Ford, age 74, of Plano Texas, passed away on March 28th, 2022.
Carla was born in Bryan, Texas to Clifton Gae Ford and Wynona Aston on January 30th, 1948. She attended Richardson High School and graduated from Baylor University. She married Jon Don Pomroy on March 7th, 1970. She worked as a dental hygienist in Richardson, TX, as well as being a full-time mother and homemaker. Carla and Jon were long time members of First Baptist Church in Richardson where Carla was active in the adult choir and served as a youth Sunday School teacher for over 30 years. She committed her life to Christ and her influence on thousands of youths and adults is immeasurable.
Carla is survived by her husband, Jon Don Pomroy. Children, Jonathan Reagan Pomroy and Ashley Elizabeth Daniels. Sister, Nikki Hamilton. And beloved grandchildren, Beckett Ford Pomroy (15), Sawyer James Pomroy (14), Hudson Aston Egan Daniels (11), Sinclair Reagan Daniels (9), Eliza Leigh Daniels (6)
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference