Moi, Steven J.
Steven Joseph Moi, 67, passed away on September 28, 2013 after a long, courageous fight. He was in the comfort of his home surrounded by his wife, Joanie; son, Joey and his wife Meghan; daughter Lisa and her husband Charlie; and his cherished grandchildren, Kyle, Hollis, Layne, Baleigh and Kappi. He is survived by his sisters; Marcia Pettis, Cindy Endsley and Lynn Bohne. After a successful career in advertising, Steve spent most of his time working towards increasing organ donation awareness. He enjoyed golf, sports cars (especially his red convertible) and spending time with his family. A memorial mass will be held at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 600 South Jupiter Rd, Richardson, TX on October 4 at 1:30 PM. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the National Kidney Foundation. Arrangements are under the direction of ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252, 214-306-6700.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form