Ballow, Robert E.
A celebration of Life for Robert Edward Ballow will be held at 4:00 P.M., Friday, October 18, 2013 at ARIA Memorial Chapel in Dallas. Mr. Ballow passed away on October 14, 2013 in Plano. He was born on November 30, 1982 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He attended Jesuit High School, Mary Grimes, UNT – Denton, and Collin College. He worked at Quik Trip as an Assistant Manager. Robert enjoyed gourmet cooking, traveling, and loved the cinema. Robert is survived by his beloved wife, Jennifer Lea Ballow of Dallas; mother, Pamela Greiner Ballow of Carrollton, sister Katherine Allen and her husband Craig Allen of Bedford, step-children Logan Tremblay of California and Sydney Tremblay of Wisconsin, Grandmother Joan Greiner of Dallas, and his four beloved dogs Turbo, Rowdy, Quincy, and Biscuit. He has left us too soon, but has joined his Grandfather Robert Greiner and his father-in-law Scott Smith in watching over those that he left behind. Arrangements are under the direction of ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home 19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252 214-306-6700
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form