Sergiovanni, Elizabeth "Ann"
March 24, 1937-November 14, 2013
Ann (Elizabeth Ann Kinney) Sergiovanni, loving wife, mother and grandmother, passed away on November 14, 2013. Born in Dansville NY, she graduated from State University of New York in Geneseo with a degree in education. Ann is survived by her three children, Susan Carothers of Coopersburg, PA, John Sergiovanni of Richardson, TX, and Steven Sergiovanni of New York, NY, daughter-in-law Sheila, and four grandchildren (Christopher, Katherine, Christian, and Anna). She is preceded in death by her husband Dr. Thomas J. Sergiovanni who passed away on January 4, 2013. Together, they are in peace. In lieu of flowers, charitable contributions may be made to honor her wonderful life.
Arrangements are under the direction of
ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference