White, Carol Elaine
Carol Elaine White, known to most as “Elaine”, died May 12, 2014 at The Park in Plano, Plano, Texas at the age of 83. There will be a gathering of family and close friends at Turtle Creek, Dallas, Texas on May 31, 2014 at 11:00 am to remember and celebrate Elaine’s life.
Elaine was born June 20, 1930 in Wichita Falls, Texas to Margaret Welch Akin Thomas and Junius John Thomas. She graduated from high school in Santa Fe, New Mexico and attended Midwestern University in Wichita Falls, Texas. She continued her education at Richland College in Dallas, Texas. She worked many years as an executive secretary in the Dallas area. She eventually used her excellent secretarial skills to start her own home business. She had a great love for reading and writing and was a member of a local writing group where she enjoyed writing stories.
She is preceded in death by her parents, her brother, Edwin Thomas, her son, Richard J. Thomas, daughter, Amanda Sue White, and long-time companion, Rex Martin. She is survived by her sister, Margaret W. Thomas of Plano, TX, brother, Junius J. Thomas, Jr. of Huntsville, AL, daughter, Jennifer Kohles and her husband Gerald of Earling, IA, and grand-children Polly Margaret Thomas, Gabriella Kesterson and Nicholas Kohles, nieces, nephews and many beloved friends.
Arrangements are under the direction of:
ARIA Cremation Service & Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference