Blair, Laura L.
Laura Loving Blair of Richardson, Texas passed away October 7, 2014. She was born on January 6, 1955 in Dallas Texas to Mary and Bill Blair. She is preceded in death by her parents and brother, Bill Blair. Laura is survived by her brothers Bert and Bob Blair, their wives, and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was an Administrative Assistant at Yellow Rose Landscape Services.
There will be a family service on November 1, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. at The Bishop Mason Mausoleum, 4800 Wichita Trail, Flower Mound, Texas. Family and Friends will celebrate her life on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at Buffalo Wild Wings located at Parker and Midway starting at 12 noon by watching her favorite team, The Dallas Cowboys.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to The Mary Loving Blair Scholarship Fund, Parish Episcopal School, 4101 Sigma Rd. Dallas, Texas 75244.
Arrangements are under the direction of
ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference