Born on September 27, 1945 in Dallas, TX and passed away at home in Dallas on January 24, 2015. John was preceded in death by his parents, Jonnie McLarty and Routt Warlick. He is survived by his wife of 25 years, Veronica; son, William Justin Warlick; and brother, Charles Macon Warlick; and granddaughter, Alexis Warlick. A Memorial Service will be held at 4p.m. on Friday January 20, 2015 at Lake Highlands United Methodist Church, 9015 Plano Rd Dallas, TX 75238; Rev. Andy Roberts officiating.
Arrangements under the care of:
Aria Funeral Home
10116 E Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75238
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form