Head, Melinda L.
Melinda Lemley Head of Princeton, Texas, passed away on February 20th 2015. Melinda was born on August 10th 1961 to Clarence Porter Lemley and Joyce Mahar Lemley in Dallas, Texas. She is preceded in death by her husband, Butch Head. Melinda is survived by her step-mother, Anita Lemley, sister and her husband, Nancy Walkup and Mark Walkup, step-sister and her husband, Chris Ellis and Gene Ellis, step-brother and wife, Mike and Donna Clement, stepchildren, Robbie Head, Dale Head, Brenda Taylor, Barbara Macalik, David Head and Julie Fifield, one nephew, Michael John Clement, and two nieces, Deeanna and Christy Sample as well as several close friends.
A memorial service will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, February 27th 2015 at Brookhaven Country Club in Farmers Branch, Texas.
Only God Knows Why
God saw the road was getting rough,
The hills were hard to climb;
He gently closed those loving eyes,
And whispered, “peace by thine.”
The wear hours, the days of pain,
The sleepless nights are passed;
The ever patient worn-out frame
Has found sweet rest at last.
God saw that she was getting weary,
So He did what He knew best,
He came and stood beside her,
And whispered, “Come and rest.”
She bade no one a last farewell,
Not even a good-bye
She was gone before we knew it,
And only God knows why.
Sleep on, and take your rest,
We love you, but God loved you best.
Arrangements are under the direction of:
ARIA Cremation Service & Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form