Bryson, James K.
James Kenneth Bryson, 58 of Plano, Texas passed away at home on May 8, 2015 with the family he loved so dearly at his side.
He was born May 25, 1956 in Brownwood, Texas and worked for the United States Postal Service for over 30 years.
He is preceded in death by his adored son, Patrick James Bryson, his father James Francis Bryson & his brother Frank Bryson.
He is survived by his mother, Sarah Bryson, his loving son, Jeremy Bryson, daughter-in-law Roxie Bryson & his precious grand-daughter Presley Bryson, sister-in-law Deb Bryson, sister Kathy Aton and niece Shelby Aton.
James could make everyone laugh & had a tender soul. He was always the first to offer help, but never wanted to burden anyone by accepting it. He loved going fishing with his sons more than anything in this world. He was a Christian and was comforted in knowing he was going to meet his savior Jesus Christ and his cherished son Patrick.
A memorial service will be held at 3:00 P.M., Thursday, May 14, 2015 at Christ United Methodist Church 3101 Coit Road, Plano, Texas 75075.
Arrangements are under the direction of
ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form