Pierz, Jean Frances
Jean Frances (Wiatrowski) Pierz (97) of Plano, TX, was born in Chicago, Illinois, on November 12, 1917, and passed away peacefully on June 19, 2015, in Garland, Texas.
Jean was a devoted mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother and was preceded in death by her husband, Richard James Pierz, and great-grandson, Malachi Martinez.
Jean is survived by her daughter, Nancy Jean Rodriguez (John), grandchildren, Melissa (Tracy), Amy (Abe), and Amanda (Ricardo); great-grandchildren, Julie, James, Elijah, Tzuriel, Guga, Yara, and Giampaolo. She is also survived by her son, Dennis Pierz and his family.
She lived a long and happy life taking care of family and traveling with her daughter and son-in-law to Las Vegas. She will be greatly missed by all those that she touched.
A Celebration of her Life will be held in July with her immediate family.
Arrangements are under the direction of
ARIA Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form