Pritchett, Jack Robert "JR"
Jack Robert Pritchett Jr., of Dallas, Texas died on September 10th 2015 at the age of 37. He was born in Dallas on March 13th 1978 to Jack Robert Pritchett and Linda Wood Ragan. Jack was a loving son, brother & father. He had a quiet nature, was generous and had a huge heart. Jack was a Dallas Cowboys fan but was dedicated more to his artistic talents. He was proud of his Native American Cherokee & Choctaw heritage but family was always the most precious and important part of his life.
Jack Robert Pritchett Jr. is survived by his three children; Judge Pritchett, Jolie Pritchett and Junea Pritchett, his parents; Jack Pritchett and Linda Ragan, his siblings; Lisa McLaren, Carista Hill, Torrey Pritchett, Marc Pritchett and Vincent Pritchett, his uncle, John Sandifer, his aunt, Kathy Sandifer, as well as extended family and friends.
Jack may have been a man of few words but he left behind a beautiful legacy, cherished memories and a powerful message of family bonds. He is greatly missed but will live on in the hearts of those he loved.
Arrangements are under the direction of:
ARIA Cremation Service & Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference