Bogle, Jim K.
Jim Karl Bogle, age 65, of Plano, TX died on February 23, 2013.
An internment and committal service with full military honors at the Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery is scheduled for Friday, March 1, 2013 at 1:30 pm.
Following internment there will be a reception at the home of Melissa “Lisa” Herndon at 1014 Randy Dr. Cedar Hill, TX 75104.
Jim was born in Fort Worth to Walter and Geraldine Bogle on July 2, 1947. After graduating from S.P. Waltrip High School in 1965, Jim honorably served his country in the Navy and retired from the Naval Reserve. He worked as a CAD Designer for Freese and Nichols, Inc. In his spare time, Jim loved showering his family and grandchildren with attention, playing computer games, and spoiling his two dogs Chloe and Sophie.
Jim is survived by his loving and devoted wife Claudia Bogle of Plano; his son Matthew Bogle of Dallas and daughter Melissa Melendez of Hideaway; his stepchildren Tim Herndon of Ft. Worth, Mary Gipson of Arlington, and Melissa Herndon of Cedar Hill; his brother Jack Bogle of Canyon Lake and sister Jeanne Tussy of Wylie; his grandchildren Madeline, Sophie, David, Gloriana, Eden, Jordan, Jesse, Ethan, and Logan. He was predeceased in death by his parents Walter and Geraldine.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be Navy Memorial, 701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 123, Washington DC, 20004-2608 (or online at http://www.navymemorial.org/). Donations should be made in the name of HT1 Jim Karl Bogle.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference