Alecia Meier, age 70 of Allen, TX passed away August 6, 2022. She was born on December 23, 1951 in Detroit, MI to the late David and Ilene Crowe.
She married Curtis Meier on July 23, 1987 in Allen, TX
She enjoyed traveling. She was a loving wife, mother and grandmother and will be greatly remembered by all.
She is survived by husband, Curtis; son, C.J. Meier; grandchildren Alexis and Wyatt; 1 niece and 1 nephew.
She was preceded in death by 1 brother and 1 sister.
Memorial services will be held at 11:00am, Friday, August 12, 2022 at Aria Funeral Home, 19310 Preston Rd., Dallas TX 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference