Andrew John Hoelle, Jr.
Andrew John Hoelle, Jr., of Dallas, Texas passed away on February 20, 2023 at the age of 88.
He was born on April 8, 1934 in Bowling Green, Ohio to the late Andrew John, Sr. and Marie Hoelle. Andy grew up in San Angelo, Texas
He proudly served in the United States Air Force.
Andy loved to travel with his wife Glenda and their church friends. He enjoyed gardening in the Community Garden at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church. He loved to tinker in his workshop and work on old cars. There was nothing “Daddy” could not fix or do.
He is preceded in death by his wife of 55 years, Glenda Carter Hoelle in 2015.
He is survived by his daughters, Jennifer Gibson and husband, Todd; Pamela Hodges and husband, Walter; grandchildren, Allyson, Dylan and Andrew Gibson; great grandson, Colman Moran; and his brother, Joe Hoelle.
He is also preceded in death by a brother, Eric Hoelle.
We will miss him terribly but know that he is in a better place and back in the loving arms of Glenda.
Memorial donations in Andy’s name can be made to the Farmers Branch Community Garden.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form