Dr. Arturo Adolfo Segovia of Dallas and Collinsville, Texas, was a beloved husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, brother, uncle, godfather, compadre, cousin, friend and doctor to many. Arturo’s long and full life on earth ended on January 20, 2023, at the age of 88, when he joined his beloved wife Maria del Socorro (“Cora”) in heaven.
Arturo, fondly known as Papo to his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchild, was born on August 20, 1934, in Austin, Texas. He joins in heaven the love of his life Cora who preceded him in by death five years; as well his parents, Rev. Felix and Elizabeth Segovia; brothers German, Martin and Homero; and sisters Ruth and Velia. Arturo is survived by his four children, Art Jr. and wife Cindy, Tony and wife Elaine, Patty and husband Steve, and Chachy and husband Hansjoerg; granddaughters Katelynn, Rachael and Helena; grandsons Taylor and wife Julia, Nick, Ryan, Otto and Wil; and great-granddaughter Rylynn. He is also survived by sisters Elizabeth Hoefercamp and Victoria Contreras; brother Dr. Felix Segovia; and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and godchildren. Everyone who knew Arturo will miss him dearly and forever remember and cherish their memories of him.
A Memorial Service will be held Monday February 20th 2023, 11:00 AM, at Water’s Edge Lutheran Church, 5475 Coit Rd., Frisco, TX 75035.
Arrangements under the direction of:
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
19310 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference