Brandon was born in Bakersfield, CA to Carl and Cheryl Haase Tiner.
Left to cherish his memory are his wife, Lauren Staples Tiner of Josephine, TX; children, Gavin Pyles and Lyric Pyles of Josephine, TX; Parents Carl and Cheryl Tiner of Blue Ridge, TX; mother-in -law, Rhonda Staples of Allen, Tx, Fathers-in-Law Robert Barton, Billy Montgomery, Casey Staples. Siblings Tristin Tiner and wife Beth of Allen, TX, Alicia Tiner Molenaar and husband William of Republic, MO, Nathan Tiner and wife Jaimee of Allen, TX, Tommy Staples and wife KatyBeth of Allen, TX, 10 nieces and nephews.
Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 10:30 a.m., at the Bethany Worship Center, Celina, Texas.
Officiating: Rev. Carl Tiner
Eulogy: Tristin Tiner, Alicia Molenaar, Nathan Tiner
Special Music: Alicia Molenaar, Robin Hunter
Please join the family for lunch immediately following the service on the patio.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference