Campbell, John Christopher "Jack"
John Christopher Campbell, known to many that loved him as “Jack”, passed away on July 20, 2021, after a brief illness. Jack was born in Dallas, Texas on July 10th, 1997.
Jack’s enthusiastic joy for life and unconditional love will be most missed by his parents, Chuck and Angela Campbell of Dallas, and his sister and brother-in-law, Amanda and Colt Sample of Austin. Jack was also a grandson, nephew and cousin who always made his family members feel like they were individually his favorite. He brought smiles to their faces with his inside jokes and clever nicknames. The people that will deeply feel the loss of his beautiful light stretches far beyond family.
Jack was most proud of his service as a cadet sergeant in the Junior ROTC Marine Unit at W.T. White High school. He loved his country and the comradery of his unit and worked tirelessly to fulfill his duties.
Jack’s death will leave an empty space in all that knew him. But we will not wish that space away. Rather we will fill it with joyful memories of time spent with him.
The family will hold a Celebration of life well lived on September 10, 2021. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Special Olympics Texas
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference