CANTU, WILLIE J.
On Tuesday, June 29th, 2021, Willie Joe Cantu, loving son, brother, and uncle passed away at the age of 48. In this life we come across people that change our lives or even help us through times that we can’t get through on our own or simply just brighten our day with their presence. Willie Cantu was one of those people when he entered the room his energy would awaken a happiness in people that they themselves didn’t know existed. His smile, laughter, and jokes would simply make anyone’s problems or sadness dissipate in an instance. His love was one of purity and sincerity that not many have the privilege to experience. Willie wasn’t the type of person to ask for anything or ask for pity, but only for good company and peace. I don’t know if I will ever know a person with the type of personality as my brother. He was my best friend and I looked up to him more than he will ever know. If there was one thing that he left us I know that he would want his exit on this earth not to be of sadness but of love, happiness, and rejoice. He was an example of no matter how bad your days are that laughter, love and peace can change even the saddest of times. Till we meet again my brother till then we’ll keep smiling! Willie Cantu was preceded in death by his father, Antonio Cantu. He is survived by his mother, Margaret Cantu, brother, Anthony Cantu, sister, Kendra Cantu, and 5 nephews 2 nieces.
A funeral service will be held on Saturday, July 3rd, 2021 at St. Michael’s church in Ralls, Tx at 10am.
Arrangements under the direction of
Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home
1820 N Belt Line Road
Irving, Texas 75061
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference