Carole R. Newberry
Carole R. Newberry of Arlington, Texas
Carole R. Newberry, 82 of Arlington, Texas, went to be with our Lord on Christmas morning, December 25, 2021.
Carole was proceeded in death by her loving husband of 54 years, Robert N. Newberry. She is survived by her children; daughter Lynne McDaniel spouse Jim McDaniel, son Paul Newberry, daughter Alyssa Klos, daughter Rachel MacLeod spouse Matt MacLeod and son Daniel Newberry spouse Amanda Newberry. Carole has 14 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. She is also survived by her brother Mike Roberts and sister-in-law Gayla Roberts and several nieces and nephews.
Carole was a very creative person who studied home economics in college. She was an expert seamstress and enjoyed reading, writing, gardening and crossword puzzles. She painted beautiful wall murals and oil paintings for her family. She loved baking and making arts and craft projects with her grandchildren. Carole was caring and giving and will be greatly missed by her family and friends.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference