Caul, William R
William R. Caul (Bill), age 75 died in Corinth, Texas on November 2, 2021, with his son at his side.
Born April 1, 1946, in Irvington, NJ lived in Flanders, NJ, Granby CT, Leland, NC and then moved to Denton, Texas. He served this grateful Nation in both United States Navy and New Jersey National Guard where he retired after 20 years of service at the rank of Staff Sergeant. Bill worked in the insurance industry for numerous years starting with Great American Insurance company, Ohio Casualty Group and through acquisition he retired from Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2009. Bill loved to golf and prior to moving to Denton, Texas enjoyed the company of several friends and staff of Magnolia Greens in Leland North Carolina. He enjoyed his bowling league and in recent years became a member of Gracepoint Church as a devoted Christian.
Survivors include his son Ray W. Caul, Denton Texas his granddaughters that he always enjoyed taking for ice cream after school Adelyn Caul, Kambry Caul and Piper Caul. Bill had a very special place for his nieces and nephews and their children. Kristin Jinnett McNulty, Kerry Jinnett Greenlee, Elizabeth Jinnett See, Bryan Jinnett, Robert Jinnett, Beth Callard Vriesman and Drew Callard. Bill was preceded in death by his wife Patricia C. Caul, and his parents Ray I. Caul and Eleanor Stauffenberg
Services will be held at a later date. Bill was a great husband, father, grandfather, uncle, and friend to so many. He will be surely missed by many.
Memorial contributions are welcome at Gracepointe Church Kidzone 3000 East McKinney Street, Denton TX 76209. https://gracepointedenton.com/giving/
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference