Charles Erskine Lents
Charles Erskine Lents, age 72, passed away in Plano Texas on May 25, 2022.
He was born in Biloxi Mississippi on June 13, 1949. He lived in Chicago, Temple, and has been in the Dallas Metroplex for the last 40 plus years. He graduated from University of North Texas, and he spent his career working in Computer Programming, work was truly a passion for him. Charlie as most everyone knew him, loved to play golf, spend time with his friends, watch the Texas Longhorns, and collect classic cars. During his life, Charlie was a member of the Shriners, Free Masons, and Elks Lodge.
Charlie is survived by his son Leslie Lents and his partner Tiffany Cox of Osage Beach, Missouri and Granddaughter Monica Curtwright of Leawood Kansas. Daughter Ashley Devlin, husband Scott Devlin and Granddaughter Emory Devlin of Plano, Texas. Brothers Warren “Doonie” Lents of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Glenn Lents of Arlington, Texas, and sister Marcia Trzebiatowski of Amherst, Wisconsin. Along with many nieces, nephews and cousins. Charlie was preceded in death by his Father Warren Lents and Mother Barbara Erskine Lents.
A graveside service will be held on July 30, 2022 at 11 a.m. at Hillcrest Cemetery, 1873 N 1st St, Temple, TX 76501
Following the service there will be a lunch reception at Pignetti’s Restaurant, 14 S 2nd St, Temple, TX 76501 .
All are welcome to join to celebrate Charles’ Life.
In lieu of flowers please send charitable contributions to Southwest Transplant Alliance in Charlie’s name. Their contact information is the following: 8190 Manderville Ln. Dallas, TX 75231. Phone number: 214-522-0255. Website: www.organ.org
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference