Cheryl Jean Erpillo
Cheryl Jean Erpillo, 78, passed peacefully in Plano, Texas on December 14, 2022 after a lifelong battle with complications of Multiple Sclerosis.
Cheryl was born on May 9, 1944 in Garland, Texas to Dorothy and Gordon Baker. She married Carl Erpillo and lived her life in Dallas and Plano Texas. Cheryl raised three beautiful children and helped Carl run the family business. Her biggest joy in life was her family. She is survived by her husband Carl Erpillo, her sister Linda Baker, and her children Rhonda Griffith, Andrea Schwartz, and Nick Erpillo. She adored being a grandmother to Brandon Griffith, Lauren Sieckenius, Christen Price, Joey Schwartz, Arie Schwartz, and Price Erpillo. Cheryl also was honored to be a great grandmother to Mason Griffith, Taelyn Price, Kyson Price, Wade Sieckenius, Bailey Griffith, Brynnlee Sieckenius, Nathan Price, Madisyn Griffith, Ryan Price, and Emory Griffith. She dearly loved all of her children’s spouses Todd Griffith, Sandy Schwartz, Morgan Erpillo, Britlyn Griffith, Britton Sieckenius, and Levi Price. She was preceded in death by her parents Dorothy and Gordon Baker, and her brother Jerry Baker. Cheryl loved animals and had many precious dogs and cats throughout her life. She loved artwork and country music.
Cheryl’s life will be celebrated on January 1, 2023 at the family home at 1pm. Relatives and friends are welcomed to join in this celebration. 7008 Hallmark Court, Plano, Texas, 75024.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference