Christopher John Garcia
Christopher John Garcia, age 47, passed away on December 28, 2021, in Allen, Texas.
Christopher was born on September 14, 1974, in Harlingen, Texas to Ermalinda and Guadalupe Garcia.
Chris was a loving son and father of four. He was a devoted friend and colleague to many. For most of his adult life, Chris worked in the restaurant industry, where he was surrounded by his passion for cooking and hospitality. In his personal life, he enjoyed all things music, automotive, and cinematic.
Chris is survived by his four children; Kayla, Charlie, Christian, and Evan Garcia, mother; Ermalinda Garcia, father; Guadalupe Garcia and sister; Yvonne Garcia Saldana.
His charismatic energy will be carried on through by those who hold his memory. May he forever rest in peace.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference