Clark, June Royal
June Royal Clark, 87, passed away Monday, August 2nd, 2021 of complications from Covid Pneumonia. Born June 5, 1934, in Jacksonville, Florida, she is survived by her son, Michael Clark, Macclenny, Fl, and daughter, Teresa Clark O’Neill of Mesquite, Texas. She made the move from Florida to Texas almost 3 years ago as her health was failing and resided in Mesquite with her daughter until her passing.
She is a graduate of Andrew Jackson Sr High School, Jacksonville, FL, and retired from Weyerhaeuser Lumber Company, Jacksonville, FL in 1997.
A divorced single mom who raised her two children, often times holding down 2 or more jobs, with the help of her beloved mother, Mary Elizabeth Brown Royal, who predeceased her in 1976. We always knew we were loved, even in our adult years she put us before herself. She loved Jesus, her family, animals especially dogs and cats, and her friends.
She is also survived by 6 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, and numerous neices and nephews she dearly loved.
God Blessed us with a special Mother, and we will find our peace knowing she’s with our Lord, and her family and friends who’d predeceased her.
Her ashes will be taken back to Jacksonville, FL at a later date to be interred in our family plot at Evergreen Cemetery.
For Mom, taken from an old mourning card from the late 1800s:
A precious one from us is gone,
A voice we love is stilled;
A place is vacant in our heart,
Which never can be filled;
God in His wisdom has recalled,
The gift His love had given;
And though she is no longer here,
Her soul is safe in Heaven.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in June’s honor to St. Jude Children’s Hospital
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference