Patricia Rice Clendenin, born October 9, 1946, in Alice, Texas, passed away September 29, 2022, in Dallas at the age of 76. Patricia had a Master’s degree in Psychology and early childhood education from Texas A&M University. She developed learning and daycare centers for major corporations such as Zale’s and also worked as an IT Director as well as Security and Auditing for major insurance companies. She was active in Toastmasters and AWE (Association of Women Executives) and had a strong involvement in AAUW (American Association of University Women) Dallas Branch, including several terms as president and treasurer. She administered the scholarship committee awarding scholarships to many deserving women. This, above all, was her divine passion. Patricia spent several years touring through the country on a BMW K1200LT motorcycle. Her travels took her to Canada, California, New York, Georgia, and many wonderful trips through the hill country. Those left to cherish her memory include her beloved husband, Richard McBain; children, Jodie and husband Robert Webb of Canada, Scott Clendenin & wife Angela of College Station, Brice Clendenin of Denton, Rich McBain of Dallas, Kellye and husband David Green of Round Rock; beloved grandchildren, Carol Bailey, John Clendenin and Bryce Clendenin; faithful companions Terry, Sgt. Pepper, Maxwell Edition, Jumping Jack Flash, après la guerre (Garrie), George and Lyle.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, October 22, 2022, at 10:00 am at Aria Funeral Home.
Donations may be made in lieu of flowers to the AAUW Scholarship fund.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference