Juanzell Collins, born January 29, 1958 in Monterrey, California, passed away June 28, 2021 at the age of 63. Juanzell was a total joy to be around, was the most humblest, smoothest, calmest easy “going-est” and ALWAYS FLOATING person there was. His loving spirit will be truly missed. Those left to cherish his memory include his 4 children, DeEllis Smith, ShyJuanna Collins, Tiffany Collins and Candise Harris; 8 grandchildren; 7 brothers & sisters; numerous nieces, nephews, extended family and friends.
A Memorial service will be held in his honor on
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Forest Meadow Baptist Church
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference