David Bruce Hill
David Bruce Hill, age 76, passed away peacefully in Frisco, TX on October 15, 2022. Born August 4, 1946, he grew up in Grand Prairie then later moved to Frisco, TX to be near family. Bruce worked many positions over the years until retiring in 2015. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Grand Prairie.
Survivors include brother Gary Hill of Fairview, niece Nicole Langley and great niece Bryn Langley of Frisco. Bruce was preceded in death by his parents, John “Coach” and Beth Hill of Grand Prairie.
Services will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Grand Prairie. Bruce will be laid to rest with his parents at Moore Memorial Gardens Cemetery following the service. Friends and relatives are welcome to attend services at First Baptist Church to celebrate his life.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference