Diane Rose Tinsley
Diane Rose Tinsley, 71, affectionally known as Ann, passed away on the 20th of September 2022. Born in Sumner, Mississippi, Ann’s family moved to Chicago when she was a very small child. Ann pursued and became a nurse in the early 80’s and eventually moved to Minnesota with her children. She was preceded in death by her mother, Stella, father, Isaac, her husband Jimmy Jr., her son, Jimmy III, and her siblings: Maxine, Mark, Deborah, Robert and Raymond. She is survived by her siblings: Elizabeth, Lynn, Michael and Dorothy. Her Children: Shawne, Darryl, Stella, Dorothy, Diane, Johnny, and Mark. Her grandchildren: Danielle, Siah, Lakendra, Jimmia, Brianna, Desharia, Daesean, Donovan, Demetrius, Lyric, Theory, William Jr., Alaia, Aubrey, Aaliyah, Johnny Jr. and Lamari and her six great grands.
Ann was intelligent, resilient, and sarcastically quick-witted. She was hardworking but also found joy in being a big flirt. We will fondly remember Ann for being full of character, always cracking jokes and saying hilarious things to keep everyone laughing. She spoke her mind and never shied away from sharing it. Though she could be colorful in her speech at any given moment; those who knew her well, knew her heart was big and full of love. She will truly be missed. The family of Diane Rose Tinsley wish to acknowledge our deep appreciation for the many expressions of love, and heart-felt kindness shown during our time of bereavement. We are truly grateful and ask God to bless each of you.
A Memorial Service for Ann will be held on Friday, October 21st, 2022 at 2pm (CST) at Aria Cremation Service and Funeral Home located at 1820 N. Beltline Rd. Irving, Texas 75061.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Get In Touch
“George Bush at Preston”
Aria - Northwest Highway
“5 Miles East of Hillcrest Memorial Park / Lake Highlands”
Funeral Homes Irving Tx: Aria Cremation
“Belt Line Road at 183”
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Veterans Funeral Services
Darst Funeral Home
- If death has occurred and or is imminent, please call the Aria location nearest you.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- NW Highway
- Preston Rd.
- Belt Line Rd.
- NW Highway
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference